MoviezWorldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My real life

2 posters

Go down

My real life Empty My real life

Post by DarkShadow99 Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:56 am

Time that I tell something about myself. I live in Berlin, the capital of Germany. In school I have a lot of bad teachers who think I'm too dumb to get the A-levels, despite that I'm one of the best students in my class. After school I hang out with my buddies until late at night, as I have parents who don't care about me and my brother who is a criminal. My father is a phlegmatic unemployed social parasite who drinks alcohol all day and my mother cleans up the flat all day and brings beer bottles to my father. She is, like my father, abnormally fat and is at home all day, while I'm a slim sixteen-year-old, who is out of the house all day.
DarkShadow99
DarkShadow99

Back to top Go down

My real life Empty Re: My real life

Post by sebastienxu467 Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:43 am

I can relate bro.
sebastienxu467
sebastienxu467

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkShadow99 Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:20 am

Thanks. It's not easy to live in such a loser family, while you have much higher goals. Twisted Evil
DarkShadow99
DarkShadow99

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkShadow99 Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:49 am

Finally my father that fat, drunken and unemployed bastard has kicked the bucket. I found him tonight in his armchair along with a lot of beer bottles and he is dead. Obviously as a result of a heart attack which can be attributed to his unhealthy lifestyle. It's so great that that fat bastard finally popped off. That cripple ruined my childhood and my brother became a criminal and was kicked out of the house when he was eighteen. My father also wanted to kick me out. He said: "I can't let live some useless brats like you off me. I just get social welfare benefits from this fucking capitalist state." cheers
DarkShadow99
DarkShadow99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum